Thursday, January 04, 2007

California here I come

This Chicago to Pasadena thing is becoming old hat (sort of). I still have problems packing (although this time, instead of listening to John about the weather--disasterous last time--I checked it out myself). I overpack. It's genetic.

Hopefully, on the plane I will be able to finish John's scarf (really meant to have that done by now). It's a four and a half hour flight so it could happen (or I could sleep, you never know).

Now, I must be off to finish (over)packing. Talk to you later!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip!

    Regarding packing--my philosophy is that I'm not going to the African bush, so if I really need something, I can buy it. Hence, I've turned into a pretty light packer. Of course, a couple of stints of moving overseas for a year with two suitcases helps with that too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess travelling is a pain, but I'd like the couple of hours on a plane with Vogue magazines and knitting. And snakes, of course.

    ReplyDelete