Monday, March 03, 2008

Tilted Duster Progress Report

I've been working on the Tilted Duster from Fall 2007 Interweave Knits. By "working on" I mean knitting for 10 minutes here and there. With some relaxation time in California, I was able to complete the back:

I tried to get a photo of it that showed what it was sitting in front of but, I wasn't able to get both the knitting and the fireplace in the same photo (it does get a little bit chilly in the evenings and my husband is a delicate flower, so we turn on the gas fireplace in the evenings). I pinned it out because otherwise, it looked like a big magenta lump. I took some measurements and so far, I seem to be on track for fit. Stay tuned.