I don't have a lot of time today because I have to do this ridiculously long experiment, but I thought I'd pop in to say that I K-stitched up the toes and I made the wire blockers for the sockapaloooza socks, but I haven't done the blocking yet. Maybe tomorrow (tonight I'm afraid I'll be in lab).
Also, last night at the SnB meeting, I collected the last of the items our group is sending to the newborns for afghans for Afghans and I shipped them out today priority mail. Here is a pic of the fruits of our labors:
Hats and socks go to the newborns, but the stuffed animals are staying with me (I'm generous, but I'm not "give-away-all-my-stuffed-animals" generous). Altogether, we made 21 hats and 3 pairs of booties or socks!