Thursday, April 20, 2006

Oil change

Today, I have to take the car to get the oil changed. Sadly, in the almost 5 years we have owned this car, this is the first time _I_ have taken it for an oil change. John almost always does it, but he's out of town (on a job interview--wish him luck!), and we're way past due and he can't do it on the weekend because I have to use the car to get to the Stephenson Co. Fiber Art Fair (it's good to have priorities).

So, I'm bringing my sockpal socks to knit on and a book. I am starting to feel like a real Knitter because I just did a search to see if there were yarn stores nearby (there weren't--at least not close). This has become a habit with me; if I'm going somewhere novel, I'll check to see if there is a yarn store nearby. Some might call this a sickness, but others....well, okay, they would also probably call it a sickness but one that they suffer from, too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:40 AM

    Good luck to John!

    And yeah, that's definitely my kind of sickness. In a good way.

    ReplyDelete