Monday, November 28, 2005

Finished

I finished the hat I was working on for the Knit Unto Others knitalong. However, I didn't start a second one. I was going to, really I was, but then I thought it would take me forever to finish one made from sportweight yarn, so I should use something heavier, but then I didn't think my worsted weight yarn was "good enough" and I wanted to go to JoAnn's to get more, but I didn't do that either. The result of all of this is that there is still not a second hat started, when I could've been halfway done if I hadn't done all of this fussing, but just started the damn hat. Grrr....

Oh, and I don't have a picture of the hat because I left my flash drive at home meaning I can't upload pix while I'm at the lab.

My Monday is not going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment