Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Almost finished

I'm about an inch away from starting the decreases on the Indiana Tornado hat! Which means I should have it done by the end of the weekend for sure. If I wasn't having a billion people over, I could have it done in the next day or two, but oh well. I've decided to start another hat when I've finished this one using some Shepherd Sport from Lorna's Laces which is hand-dyed superwash wool. I was fortunate enough to go to a sale they had for seconds and mill-ends where the yarn was half-price. It's still beautiful yarn but the color is a little different from what it was supposed to be so they can't sell it through yarn shops. Anyway, I stocked up on the stuff and have been wondering what I should do with it....

I've decided the only way I can possibly be ready for a dinner party on Thursday is to stay home from lab tomorrow and clean and cook, so that's what I'm going to do. Hopefully, my advisor won't notice (or care).

No comments:

Post a Comment