Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Me-Made-May

I really wanted to participate in Me-Made-May this year, but I don't think I have enough self-made pieces in my wardrobe to make that work.  I have a couple skirts, but I need some shirts or I will be wearing skirts for the entire month of May.  I'm not opposed to wearing skirts most days, but the skirts I have are mostly straight and not convenient for sitting on the floor with a toddler, which is how I generally spend my days.  It's my goal to make several A-line skirts, but I have limited sewing time and I don't anticipate having more than one done by the beginning of May.  I have several pairs of handknit socks I could wear, but seeing as how this week it's supposed to be as warm as 80 deg F and it's only April, I suspect that the time for wearing wool socks may have passed.  Maybe I could try making underwear, it would probably be relatively quick to make several pairs of underwear, right?  Probably would skip out on the outfit posts in that case....

No comments:

Post a Comment