Monday, July 16, 2007

Armholes--The Next Great Adventure

I took that collar and showed it who's boss. It only took me about five times, but I finally got it in to my satisfaction. Well, there is one little thing that I feel could be better, but I decided I could live with it. Then, I sewed up the sides and tried it on and it looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. So, on to the armholes! This shirt is sleeveless, so I have to finish off the armholes nice and pretty. Then, I "just" have to hem it and put in the buttonholes and sew on the buttons.

I have to say, I would probably not have stuck with the shirt if I was not so desperate to have decent clothes that fit that don't cost a fortune.

Socks? What socks?

2 comments:

  1. Armholes--piece of cake! Just a little hemming. Socks, schmocks--it's sandal weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kristen. Armholes . . EASY!!!!
    Glad you showed that collar who's boss!!!

    ReplyDelete