Sunday, February 19, 2012

2012 Goals

It's ridiculously optimistic to talk about sewing and knitting plans when there's a 9 week old baby in the house.  And yet, if I don't start dreaming and planning, I'll never make anything at all.  Still, it's probably better for me to think more about overall goals rather than sit down and make a list of patterns I want to knit and sew.  So, here are my sewing and knitting goals for the year, in no particular order.

Knitting
  • Get Christmas gifts done by October
  • Limit Christmas knitting to my mom, MIL, husband, and daughter
  • Knit something for myself besides dishcloths!
  • Use yarn from my stash
Sewing
  • Sew practical items
  • Make well-fitting clothes
  • Improve finishing details on clothes
  • Use fabric from my stash
  • Sew with patterns I already have (and have never made) rather than constantly buying new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment