Monday, August 13, 2007

Dear Sock Pal Jean,

I am sorry I haven't written before. I got your package last week and I love all of it!

The socka are a wonderful, spring-like color and the yarn is soft and yummy. The pattern is beautiful and they fit very well. I love the little baby socks and I will put them aside for the day that they are needed (hopefully sometime in the next year!). The UC Davis magnets are all on my fridge. And the chocolate! Sooo good!

Love, Elisabeth

P.S. Since my cat has had all but about four of his teeth removed (I got him from the pound and he was in pretty bad shape) I have great respect for vet dentistry! ;)

--------

Someday soon, I will take a picture of my sockapalooza loot and post the pictures of the socks that I make for my pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment