Thursday, December 29, 2005

Knitting blahs

I seem to be going through a time when none of my knitting excites me. I have all of these projects started, but I just sort of look at them with a ho-hum feeling. It's really too bad, because I know I have some lovely projects going. I think the problem is that none of them feel very challenging. This is mostly because most of the knitting I do these days is at Stitch 'n Bitch and I have a hard time concentrating on challenging projects when I'm there. So I have all of these projects that, while pretty, are fairly boring to knit. With five or more projects on the needles, I really don't want to start anything else, but I need to jump start my knitting. Maybe if I bought a nice patterning sock yarn, that would help. Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment