Sewing and knitting update:
- Maternity Sorbetto: sadly never completed. I realized I needed to get going on some baby sewing projects if I wanted them to be done before she got here!
- Baby hats for Cate (my baby): I knit two pink hats! Link to Ravelry page here.
- Bonnet to match Twinkle cardi: Completed but ENORMOUS! I think it might fit her when she's one or maybe two.
- Coming home dress: I made a "practice" dress so I could get some practice on some of the techniques I hadn't ever done like making pleats and a lapped button closure on the back. Then, I decided I really liked the practice dress and so now it is the coming home dress. More details on that soon, I hope!
- Booties to match the Twinkle cardi: Just started these a couple of days ago. I wasn't going to make them because I didn't think I would have time, but it seems that I do have time. :) They are Christine's Stay-On Booties.
- Socks for Mom for Christmas: I started a pair of worsted-weight socks for my mom for Christmas. They are the Serpentine Socks from Socks from the Toe Up by Wendy Johnson and I have 1 completed and 1 just past the heel.
- Curtains for the nursery: I'm making simple panel curtains for the nursery, lined with black-out material. I have one panel done. The second panel is a big priority, and then maybe I'll make a valence sometime in the next year or so. :)