Saturday, December 03, 2011

Still pregnant!

Just dropping by to say that I'm still pregnant even though I am 9 days past my due date!  Come on baby, let's get this show on the road!

Sewing and knitting update:
  • Maternity Sorbetto:  sadly never completed.  I realized I needed to get going on some baby sewing projects if I wanted them to be done before she got here!
  • Baby hats for Cate (my baby):  I knit two pink hats!  Link to Ravelry page here.
  • Bonnet to match Twinkle cardi:  Completed but ENORMOUS!  I think it might fit her when she's one or maybe two.
  • Coming home dress:  I made a "practice" dress so I could get some practice on some of the techniques I hadn't ever done like making pleats and a lapped button closure on the back.  Then, I decided I really liked the practice dress and so now it is the coming home dress.  More details on that soon, I hope!
  • Booties to match the Twinkle cardi:  Just started these a couple of days ago.  I wasn't going to make them because I didn't think I would have time, but it seems that I do have time. :)  They are Christine's Stay-On Booties.
  • Socks for Mom for Christmas:  I started a pair of worsted-weight socks for my mom for Christmas.  They are the Serpentine Socks from Socks from the Toe Up by Wendy Johnson and I have 1 completed and 1 just past the heel.
  • Curtains for the nursery:  I'm making simple panel curtains for the nursery, lined with black-out material.  I have one panel done.  The second panel is a big priority, and then maybe I'll make a valence sometime in the next year or so.  :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete