Friday, February 16, 2007

Introducing...

...Dr. A, PhD


From left to right: Me, A (temporary roommie), Roommie, M

We all started the same year, bonding almost at once and A is the first to defend her thesis. I'm so proud of her I could burst! We've all been through so much together these past seven years and I just don't know how I'm going to live without them. Fortunately, A has a job at UCLA and so won't be too far away! Roommie and M are going to be getting a lot of phone calls in the future.

To jog your memory, A is the one I taught to knit while she was staying with me and in two months she made 6 scarves, a pig, a penguin, and a duck. Before her defense, she sat down and wove in the ends on a scarf for her mother (which she then handed to her, turns out she didn't quite finish it in time for Christmas). Yep, she's a knitter.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Dr. A! Academic and knitter extraordinaire!

    ReplyDelete